Pranked

Sunday, November 24, 2013
Remember that one time, guys. That day when i was pranked hardcore. Sheesh, i thought that was the end of me. I was thinking bout ending my life (not literally), but finding a job and not going back to school to pay for the damages done. HAHAHHA. STUPID.

Linda: The Planner
Kristine: The Driver/Accomplice
Sue: Clueless/also a victim
Jennifer: The Victim

This is how it all went down, i don't think anyone else is going to read this but this is just for reminder/refresher purposes. The four of us went to my friend's house to cook/have dinner. While I was in the kitchen cooking with Sue, my friend comes into the kitchen and told me that Linda and Kristine went outside. I didn't think much of it, i just thought that it was getting too warm inside the house and they needed a breather. They came back in, we ate, played uno, talked, etc etc, and then it was time to go home. We get outside and i noticed that something was different…THE CAR WAS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND, and to make matters worse Linda said that her laptop/ipad were in the car!!!!!!!!!!!! I was panicking, freaking out, scared, and i just didn't know what to do. Linda and Kristine said that they were gonna go to CVS and ask the cashier what they should do/call the cops etc etc. At that time i didn't think much about anything because i was going crazy. After K and L left, i started thinking crazy thoughts like: The person who stole the car was going to come back because they always come back to the scene of the crime (these thoughts came to my mind because i watch a lot of the criminal justice shows like Criminal Minds/CSI/Blue Bloods/ETC.), or like if i'm gonna have to give up on my life and start working/picking up jobs to pay for whatever Linda and Kristine lost. I felt responsible because it was my friend's house that we went to. LOL. As i was sitting on the rock thinking bout things, i saw a car that looked like kristine's car coming down the street, and that's when it all clicked- What i thought was correct, what criminal minds said was correct-The people/suspects do come back to the scene of the crime. I was thinking, okay, if this is the car i am going to throw my body in front of it to stop it from going anywhere. hahaha i was so serious. All of a sudden i see kristine's head sticking out of the window shouting that they found it and that it was misparked/we parked it over there.

That's how it all ended. I told them all my thoughts and my craziness. These girls, they drive me cray but I enjoy all the times we spend together~ it's never a dull time. hahaha

I don't know how to end this, so i'm just going to end it like this~ 
Goodnight
-Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Silent Daisy