Another Day, Another Adventure. (ADAA)

Monday, October 14, 2013
Today was another one of those days. Our friendship is full of fun and laughter. We love to pull pranks on each other. Before I get to the pranks- earlier today, i thought that i lost my phone. I ended up going to the apple store and looking up my phone through iCloud on one of the computers and found it still laying in the parking lot of Barnes and Noble. Thank goodness no one took it, it was there for a good 20 minutes. Linda, Kristine, and I ended up studying for a few hours. I got some homework done, idk about the other two. I miss Sue, i wish she can join us too at Barnes and Noble. ALSO Kristine let me drive her car! it was exciting, i feel as if i am ready to get off that permit and move onto the big kid card (The Driver's License ;P)  Now off to the pranks
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My laptop went missing. Melissa (my younger sister) said that she put it next to Kristine and Linda and when i looked it was nowhere to be found. Those girls are crazy. While i was searching one of them said that it's closer than i think, and where was it?! It was behind linda's back. 
Kristine and I attempted to get Linda with a prank, but we failed miserably. I don't think we can ever get her with a prank. She's like the mastermind of everything. (She's also a Target addict and that is what leads us to our next prank) As we were in the B&N parking lot, kristine locked Linda and i out and started driving slowly. She was speakin' a lot of jibberish. hahah we headed to Target and this is where the fun started! Kristine went to the bathroom and told us not to leave her, but linda and i ended up leaving her in the bathroom by herself. Linda and I ran into the fitting room and acted as if we were trying on clothes but nah, we were just hiding (Target is the spot/place to play hide-n-seek). Then we ran to the car and waited for Kristine to come out, but that girl took forever and we both ended up going back inside. K sent a text saying that we better go back and pick her up where we left her and when i went to check, she was seriously in the bathroom waiting with her phone in her hand recording.  We stopped for a bit and started looking around the store/tried to shop a little bit. Then after the checkout we went out to the car. We told Kristine that her car keys were missing, i think she kinda believed us. lol. There's just so much to say, i'm tired. Tonight was a great night. Good laughter and good company~ 

Gooooooood Nightttt~ 

With lots of Love and Kisses,
Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. I miss you too jen! Along with Linda and Kristine. I also wish I could join you girls. But I'm happy knowing that you're thinking about me. Hehe

    S

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Silent Daisy