anticipating for that day

Thursday, October 17, 2013
So as you guys know, last night Jenn, Lulu, and I went to the bridal expo. It was awkward as first, but comfortably talking to different vendors, I got excited! Too excited! I'm anxiously waiting for that day when I go through what all brides go through, the planning, the stress, the bridezilla mode, and I honestly couldn't be happier knowing that you guys are gonna be right there with me. There still a long way before that time comes, before any one of us goes through that, I wanted to share a motto that we should abide by: live for right now. Right now we're going through the college phase, constantly in and out of barnes and nobles (honestly, I don't know why we don't live there), and soon transitioning into a more "adulthood" life, but we tend to forget to live in the now. So for now, I'll be continuing to collect sight and sounds, words, and pictures into my wedding binder for the then.

Love, L

2 comments:

  1. i think i might start a wedding binder too! lol early planning=less stress~ - Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouu. . . I wanna start one too ! I can't wait for your wedding L. ! : )

    Love , S

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Silent Daisy