Funny things

Tuesday, October 29, 2013
When I sit here and keep to myself, my thoughts afloat to how blessed I am with good friends who I can also call my sisters (including you too steve, and su lol). They are very funny. I laugh to myself about all the dumb things we do. 

 Then I sit here and think of how blessed I am with a guy who is also my good friend and my boyfriend (is there any other more mature way to state this? LOL) and he is also very funny. So funny that I laugh to myself and just have a conversation with him without his presence. 

 Haha I just thought I'd share because I have friends who are funny who do funny things, and are naturally funny about things in their life. Like that one time, Kristine and I moved the car and played it off as if someone else did. Jenn and sue just fell for it. It was funny. Or that one time Jason dropped that asparagus on the floor and said, "Etiquette dining says leave it there." 

 I'm still laughing about it. Oh boy do I have funny friends.

love, L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Silent Daisy