Adding my contribution

Tuesday, October 22, 2013
Hey girls, for some reason I cannot type under the compose tab. :/ I HAVE NO IDEA WHY THAT IS. Anyway, I hope writing under the HTML tab turns out fine. Sorry I haven't written in here yet. I am very forgetful and my mind cannot keep up with multiple things. Please forgive my imperfect habits. :D But I hope you ladies are doing well, even though I have seen you guys a lot recently, minus Sue. Sue, when are you going to move closer to us?? YOU GUYS, I HAVE A TEST THURSDAY and I am really nervous because if I fail then I can't go on with my nursing courses....ugh its so nerve wrecking. So if I begin to slowly isolate myself its because I really need do well or else I just wasted a ton of money. :( I am trying to conceive positive thoughts only, no negative thoughts. Why can't life just be so much easier? Grr, I am tired of trying to work for things. Hah..anyway goodnight ladies. I am going to go relax. :D Love, K

1 comment:

  1. you can do this Kristine~ Good Luck girlfriend <3 - Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Silent Daisy