Short & Sweet Note

Thursday, October 17, 2013
Hey girls!

Just wanted to write to my bffs a sweet little note. First of all, I miss you girls. I love this blogging idea. That way I dont have to miss out on the notebook. :) I know I don't live too far away but dang! It feels so far, far away from my bffs! Haha. Having this makes me feel like I'm just a little bit closer (haha), and have another form of contact with my gals.

I'm also really happy to have all 3 of you in my life. I hope our friendship will grow and that this blog never stops. Again, I miss you all. Love you girls and I hope that you all are doing well!

PS. I wish there was a "LIKE" button, so I can like your guy's stories/posts!!

Goodnight World

Love S

1 comment:

  1. i miss you too Sue, soo sooo much~ let's all plan to do something again soon! -Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Silent Daisy